Posted in anime, files, howto, itunes, video, No Comments
- install isquint
- open isquint, drag all the movies to the list
- choose optimize for tv
- choose H.264 encoding
- hit run (or play, or whatever). go take a walk, it takes a while.
- one it’s all converted, delete all original files, keeping only the .mp4 ones
- open metax, drag all the movies to the list
- select all in the list
- on info, add the cover (find it on the web if anything)
- on video, choose video kind tv show
- below, on show, type the anime name
- click write and share
- then you can share the resulting files.