Posted in interface,
Youtube created the leanback experience, allowing you to watch your videos back-to-back, couch potato style.
Sadly, google experience is rough on the edges, so I’m listing some suggestions to make it truly rewarding.
- If a video is watched or skipped, remove it from my playlist. (no need to be haunted by videos I don’t care about)
- It’s flash. Fullscreen, NOW!
- when I return to page, resume latest video on exact same point I left.
- video playlist should be reverse-chronological. Like blogs. Except for the resumed video (see above)
- context is important: It’s nice I can watch videos my Facebook friends post on their wall, but it comes with a message. And a person. Can I see it
- Being it social, can I reply? Comment? Like? Retweet?